The I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project contractor is planning to conduct overnight closure of the northbound I-405 freeway between Getty Center Drive and Greenleaf Street in the overnight hours Monday night, May 12 to Tuesday morning, May 13; Tuesday night to Wednesday morning, May 14; Wednesday night to Thursday morning, May 15 and Thursday night through Friday morning, May 16. The closure will facilitate permanent striping of general purpose lanes and electrical, drainage, concrete barrier and k-rail removal work.
- Night of Monday, May 12, midnight to 5am, Tuesday, May 13
- Night of Tuesday, May 13, midnight to 5am, Wednesday, May 14
- Night of Wednesday, May 14, midnight to 5am, Thursday, May 15
- Night of Thursday, May 15, midnight to 5am, Friday, May 16
Ramps begin closing as early as 7 p.m. on the nights of each operation and lanes begin closing at 10 p.m. on the night of each operation.
Closures during all nights:
- Northbound Sunset Boulevard on-ramp
- Northbound Moraga Drive on-ramp
- Northbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp
- Northbound Skirball Center Drive on-and-off-ramps
- Northbound I-405 to the north US 101 connector
Detour for the NB I-405 Moraga Drive to Greenleaf Street closure: Take the northbound Moraga Drive off-ramp, head north on Sepulveda Boulevard to the northbound I-405 on-ramp at Greenleaf Street.
Detour for NB I-405 Wilshire Boulevard to Greenleaf Street closure:
Take the northbound off-ramp to eastbound Wilshire Boulevard, head north on Sepulveda Boulevard to the northbound I-405 on-ramp at Greenleaf Street.
- For a listing of daily closures and latest updates visit our website at www.metro.net/405 or follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/I405 and Facebook at www.facebook.com/405project.
Categories: Transportation News