Here’s the press release from Metro:
The I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project contractor is planning to conduct overnight closure of the northbound I-405 freeway between Wilshire Boulevard and Getty Center Drive beginning tonight, May 6 at midnight through tomorrow, May 7 at 5 a.m. The closure will facilitate permanent striping of general purpose lanes and electrical, drainage, concrete barrier and k-rail removal work.
Ramps will begin to close at 7 p.m. and lanes will begin to close at 10 p.m.
- NB on-ramp from Santa Monica Boulevard
- NB on-ramp from EB Wilshire Boulevard
- NB on-ramp from WB Wilshire Boulevard
- NB on-ramp from Sunset Boulevard
- NB on-ramp from Moraga Drive
Detour: Exit Northbound off-ramp from westbound Wilshire Boulevard, head north on Sepulveda Boulevard to northbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp.
What to expect:
Categories: Transportation News