Here’s the press release from Metro:
The contractor will grind existing asphalt, pave a top lift of asphalt roadway, install traffic loops, and restripe the intersection to its permanent alignment.
Closure information is as follows:
- From 10 p.m. to 6 a.m., starting at 10 p.m. on Tuesday, April 22 – and continuing nightly from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. – until 6 a.m. on Monday, May, 5, 2014.
- Sepulveda Boulevard will be reduced to one lane in each direction from Constitution Avenue to 800 feet south of Wilshire Boulevard.
- Wilshire Boulevard will be fully closed from Bonsall Avenue to Veteran Avenue.
Ramp closures will begin at 8 p.m.
- Northbound 405 to westbound Wilshire Boulevard
- Southbound 405 to eastbound Wilshire Boulevard
- Eastbound Wilshire to northbound 405
- Westbound Wilshire to northbound 405
- Westbound Wilshire to southbound 405
- From westbound Wilshire: turn left to southbound Westwood Boulevard, turn right to westbound Santa Monica Boulevard, turn right to northbound Federal Avenue, and turn left to continue onto westbound Wilshire Boulevard.
- From eastbound Wilshire: turn right to southbound Federal Avenue, turn left to eastbound Santa Monica Boulevard, turn left to northbound Westwood Boulevard, and turn right to continue onto eastbound Wilshire Boulevard.
What to expect:
- Work is dependent on favorable weather conditions.
- Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
- For a listing of daily closures and latest updates visit our website at www.metro.net/405 or follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/I_405 and Facebook at www.facebook.com/405project.
Categories: Transportation News
Well – – at least you got these detours correct – – unlike the N/B 405 (Getty Ctr to Greenleaf) closure. I see you cleverly pushed that one off of this page without acknowledging your obvious error.