Here’s the press release from Metro:
The I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project contractor is planning to close the northbound I-405 in the Sepulveda Pass from Getty Center Drive to Greenleaf the night of April 22 to remove and install overhead signs. Closure information is as follows:
- The night of Tuesday, April 22 from midnight to 5 a.m. on Wednesday, April 23
Ramps will be closed as early as 7 p.m., and lanes will begin to close at 10 p.m. each night.
- Eastbound/Westbound Northbound Sunset on-ramp
- Moraga on/off ramps
- Northbound Getty on-ramp
- Northbound Skirball on-ramp
- Northbound 405/101 connector
- Take northbound Getty off, north on Sepulveda, west on Ventura to northbound I-405 on-ramp at Greenleaf
What to expect:
- Work is dependent on favorable weather conditions.
- Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
- For a listing of daily closures and latest updates visit our website at www.metro.net/405 or follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/I_405 and Facebook at www.facebook.com/405project.
Categories: Transportation News
Your detour : “Take northbound Getty off, north on Sepulveda, west on Ventura to northbound I-405 on-ramp at Greenleaf”, is NOT correct. It should read: Take northbound Getty off, north on Sepulveda, Left onto northbound I-405 on-ramp at Greenleaf St. The East and West-bound US-101 onramp is also at Greenleaf.