- Friday night: 1 a.m. to 6 a.m. on Saturday, April 12
Ramps will be closed as early as 7 p.m., and lanes will begin to close at 10 p.m.
- Northbound I-405 Olympic Boulevard/Pico Boulevard on-ramp
- Northbound I-405 Santa Monica Boulevard on-ramp
- Northbound I-405 will be accessible at the northbound on-ramp from eastbound Wilshire Boulevard
- Detour: Exit the northbound I-405 at the Santa Monica Boulevard off-ramp, turn right to eastbound Santa Monica Boulevard, turn left to northbound Sepulveda Boulevard, turn right to eastbound Wilshire Boulevard, and turn right onto the northbound I-405 on-ramp from eastbound Wilshire Boulevard.
What to expect:
- Work is dependent on favorable weather conditions.
- Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
- For a listing of daily closures and latest updates visit our website atwww.metro.net/405 or follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/I_405 and Facebook at www.facebook.com/405project.