The Dodgers are off to a hot start at 4-1 and now face the Giants for their home opener at 1:10 p.m. Friday. As usual, the game is sold out and a huge crowd is expected.
If you don’t want to hassle with driving, the Dodger Stadium Express bus runs between Union Station and two stops at the stadium, as the map above shows. Union Station is served by the Red/Purple Line, the Gold Line, Metrolink, Amtrak and many bus lines. Maps and timetables here. For those wishing to park at Union Station, the cost is $6. Information on parking at other Metro Rail stations is here.
- Board the Dodger Stadium Express at Bus Bay 3 of the Patsaouras Transit Plaza at Union Station.
- Service leaves Union Station every 5-10 minutes, starting 90 minutes before game time through the 3rd inning for all home games. We recommend arriving early; crowds are heaviest near game time.
- Your Dodger ticket is good on gameday for the Dodger Stadium Express fare*; otherwise, regular Metro fares apply.
- NEW for 2014: You can exit inside Dodger Stadium at one of two stops – behind Center Field and at the Top Deck. Service will pick up at the same stops after the game.
- Return service runs until 45 minutes after the final out.
- Driving to Union Station to connect with the Dodger Stadium Express? Beat traffic on the 10 and 110 freeways with Metro ExpressLanes. They’re toll-free for carpools, vanpools and motorcycles; solo drivers can use them too, by paying a toll. All users except motorcycles need a Fastrak® transponder. Learn more at metroexpresslanes.net.