Here’s the press release from Metro:
The I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project contractor is scheduled to conduct a full northbound I-405 freeway closure the night of Friday, March 14, 2014 from midnight to 5 a.m. on Saturday, March 15 between Santa Monica Boulevard and Wilshire Boulevard. This closure will facilitate the re-striping of lanes, and work at the freeway median.
Closure information is as follows:
- Ramps will be closed as early as 7 p.m.
- Lanes will begin to close at 10 p.m.
Detour: From the northbound I-405, exit at Santa Monica Boulevard, turn right to eastbound Santa Monica Boulevard, turn left to northbound Sepulveda Boulevard, turn right to eastbound Wilshire Boulevard and turn right onto the northbound I-405 on-ramp.
- Northbound Santa Monica on-ramp
- Northbound Olympic/Pico on-ramp at Cotner
- The northbound I-405 will be accessible from the eastbound Wilshire northbound on-ramp
What to expect:
- Work is dependent on favorable weather conditions.
- Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
- For a listing of daily closures and latest updates visit our website at www.metro.net/405 or follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/I_405 and Facebook at www.facebook.com/405project.
Categories: Transportation News