Oh 405, oh 405…here’s a press release from Metro:
The I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project contractor plans to fully close the southbound I-405 between Santa Monica Boulevard and National Boulevard in West Los Angeles on the following dates and times to facilitate the installation of a full-span freeway overhead sign:
- The night of Thursday, March 13 from midnight, to 5 a.m. on Friday, March 14.
- The night of Saturday, March 15 from midnight, to 5 a.m. on Sunday, March 16.
- Lanes will begin to close at 10 p.m.
- Ramps will begin to close at 7 p.m.
- Southbound Santa Monica on-ramp
- Southbound Sunset on-ramps
- Southbound Wilshire on-ramps
- Southbound I-405 to eastbound I-10 connector
- Southbound I-405 to westbound I-10 connector
Detour: From the southbound I-405, exit at Santa Monica Boulevard, turn left to eastbound Santa Monica Boulevard, turn right to southbound Sepulveda Boulevard, turn right to westbound National Boulevard, and turn left on to the southbound I-405 on-ramp on National Boulevard.
What to expect:
Categories: Transportation News