Here’s the news release from Metro:
The I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project contractor is scheduled to conduct a full night-time only closure of the northbound I-405 between Getty Center Drive and the Greenleaf onramp on the night of Tuesday, March 11 from midnight to 5 a.m. (morning of Wednesday, March 12) and the night of Wednesday, March 12 from midnight to 5 a.m. (morning of Thursday, March 13). The closure will accommodate shifting k-rail from the inside lanes to the outside lanes and shifting traffic to the west. A restriping of the freeway lanes in this area will take place.
Closure information is as follows:
- Full northbound I-405 closure from Getty Center Drive to the northbound Greenleaf on-ramp
- Additional Closures
- Ramps begin closing at 7 p.m.
- Lanes begin closing at 10 p.m.
- Northbound I-405 connector to US 101 north
- Northbound Sunset Boulevard on-ramp
- Northbound Moraga Drive on-ramp
- Northbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp
- Northbound Skirball on-ramp
From I-405 northbound: take the northbound Getty off-ramp, head north on Sepulveda Boulevard to the northbound Greenleaf Street on-ramp.
What to expect:
- Work is dependent on favorable weather conditions.
- Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
Categories: Transportation News