The spring edition of ArtNight Pasadena is coming up!
On Friday, March 14 many of Pasadena’s museums and cultural institutions–including the Norton Simon Museum, The Armory Center for the Arts, and the USC Pacific Asia Museum–will stay open late, from 6 – 10 p.m., for an evening of arts, music, and entertainment. As always, event admission and activities will be free.
The popular event saw 14,000 people last fall. Parking in the area will vanish fast, but luckily the majority of ArtNight’s participating venues are easily accessible via the Metro Gold Line Memorial Park Station and various Metro buses. (See Trip Planner for more routes.) Or you can enjoy ArtNight Pasadena by bike with CICLE. Free shuttles will also loop throughout the evening with stops at each venue, so driving won’t be necessary at all!
Plus, ArtNight Pasadena is a Destination Discount, which means those who show their TAP card, Metro Employee ID, or LA County employee ID will receive exclusive special offers at:
- Side Street Projects: 730 N. Fair Oaks Ave. Receive a free membership ($35 value) or 20% off an on-site class.
- Pasadena Museum of History: 470 W. Walnut St. Receive a free rose poster.
- USC Pacific Asia Museum: 46 N. Los Robles Ave. Receive a 20% discount on museum memberships.
- Pasadena Museum of California Art: 490 E. Union St. Receive a postcard set from the California Scene Paintings from 1930 to 1960 exhibition.
- MUSE/IQUE: 300 E. Green St, 3rd Floor. Receive 50% off tickets to their Uncorked series.
- Shumei Arts Council: 2430 E. Colorado Blvd. Receive one free Eco Tote Bag or a free exhibit catalog from the Miho Museum.
- Norton Simon Museum: 411 W. Colorado Blvd. Receive a free poster.
- Light Bringer Project: 175 North Euclid Ave. Receive a free Doo Dah Parade T-Shirt in available sizes.
For a full list of participating ArtNight venues, click here.
Categories: Destination Discounts, Metro Lifestyle
[…] hasta tarde para una noche de arte, música y entretenimiento. Con su tarjeta TAP pueden recibir ofertas y descuentos especiales en muchos lugares. (Línea Dorada de Metro hasta la estación Memorial Park o autobuses de Metro […]