Leading up to the Jamzilla closure taking place on the northbound 405 this weekend, there’s a smaller closure on the southbound side taking place on the night of Feb. 13:
On the night of Wednesday, February 12 through the morning of Thursday, February 13, 2014, the I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements contractor is scheduled to conduct a full southbound I-405 closure from U.S. 101 to the southbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp from midnight to 5 a.m.
The closure will accommodate shifting outside southbound lanes to the inside lanes, moving traffic to the west, and restriping the lanes in this area. This is preparatory work to facilitate the 80-hour paving operation and associated lane closures on Presidents’ Day Weekend. For additional details about this operation, click here.
- Ramps begin closing at 7 p.m.
- Lanes begin closing at 10 p.m.
- U.S. 101 southbound connector to the southbound I-405
- U.S. 101 northbound connector to the southbound I-405
- Southbound Burbank Boulevard on-ramp
- Southbound Ventura Boulevard on- and off-ramps
- Southbound Valley Vista Boulevard on- and off-ramps
- Southbound Skirball Center Drive on- and off-ramps
- From I-405 south: exit Burbank Boulevard, travel east to Sepulveda Boulevard, and southbound on Sepulveda Boulevard to the southbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp.
- From US 101 south: exit Van Nuys Boulevard, south on Van Nuys Boulevard, west on Ventura Boulevard, south on Sepulveda Boulevard to the southbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp.
- From US 101 north: take I-405 northbound and exit Burbank Boulevard, east on Burbank Boulevard, south on Sepulveda Boulevard to the southbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp.
What to expect:
Categories: Transportation News