A few 405 closures leading up to Jamzilla! Here’s the press release from Metro:
The northbound I-405 will be fully closed from Moraga Drive to Ventura Boulevard on the nights of Monday, January 27, Tuesday, January 28, and Wednesday, January 29, 2014 from midnight to 5am. The closure will accommodate shifting k-rail from the outside lanes to the inside lanes and shifting traffic to the east. A full restriping of the freeway in this area will take place.
The following closures will take place:
- Ramps begin closing at 7 p.m. each night
- Lanes begin closing at 10 pm. each night
- Northbound I-405 connector to US 101 north
- Northbound I-405 connector to US 101 south
- Northbound on-ramp from eastbound Wilshire Boulevard
- Northbound on-ramp from westbound Wilshire Boulevard
- Northbound Sunset Boulevard o-ramp
- Northbound Moraga Drive on-ramp
- Northbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp
- Northbound Skirball on-ramp
What to expect:
- Work is dependent on favorable weather conditions.
- Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
- For a listing of daily closures and latest updates visit our website atwww.metro.net/405 or follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/I_405 and Facebook at www.facebook.com/405project.
Categories: Transportation News