Here’s the press release from Metro:
The I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project contractor will be conducting a full southbound I-405 closure from US 101 to the southbound Getty Center Dr on-ramp on the night of Saturday, January 18 through the morning of Sunday, January 19, 2014, from 2 a.m. to 7 a.m. in order to shift outside southbound lanes for median work.
- Ramps begin closing at 7 p.m.
- Lanes begin closing at 11 p.m.
- The US 101 southbound connector to the southbound I-405
- US 101 northbound connector to the southbound I-405
- Southbound Burbank Boulevard on-ramp
- Southbound Ventura Boulevard on- and off-ramps
- Southbound Valley Vista Boulevard on- and off-ramps
- Southbound Skirball Center Drive on- and off-ramps
- From I-405 south: exit Burbank Boulevard, travel east to Sepulveda Boulevard, and southbound on Sepulveda Boulevard to the southbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp.
- From US 101 south: exit Van Nuys Boulevard, south on Van Nuys Boulevard, west on Ventura Boulevard, south on Sepulveda Boulevard to the southbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp.
- From US 101 north: take I-405 northbound and exit Burbank Boulevard, east on Burbank Boulevard, south on Sepulveda Boulevard to the southbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp.
What to expect:
- Work is dependent on favorable weather conditions.
- Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
- For a listing of daily closures and latest updates visit our website atwww.metro.net/405 or follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/I_405 and Facebook at www.facebook.com/405project.
Categories: Transportation News