The press release from Caltrans, and another reason to go Metro to the Tournament of Roses!
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) will close the following ramps for the Rose Parade:
Tuesday, December 31 through Wednesday, January 1
Ventura Freeway (SR-134)
- 8 p.m. to 2 p.m. – Eastbound Orange Grove Boulevard off-ramp
- 12 a.m. to 2 p.m. – Westbound Orange Grove Boulevard on-ramp
Foothill Freeway (I-210)
- 8 p.m. to 4 p.m. – Eastbound San Gabriel Boulevard off-ramp
- 8 p.m. to 4 p.m. – Westbound Sierra Madre Boulevard off-ramp
Long Beach Freeway (SR- 710)
- 9 p.m. to 11 a.m. – Southbound Del Mar Boulevard off-ramp.
- 6 p.m. to 10 a.m. – Northbound Del Mar Boulevard and California Boulevard on-ramps.
An encroachment permit has been issued for these event-related closures.
Caltrans advises motorists to “Slow For The Cone Zone.”
Categories: Transportation News