Here’s the press release from Metro:
The I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project contractor is scheduled to implement a full directional closure of the Southbound I-405 between Sunset Boulevard and Wilshire Boulevard in West L.A. the night of Saturday, December 28, from midnight to 6 a.m. on Sunday morning, December 29, 2013. The closures will facilitate the realignment of lanes to accommodate roadway widening and drainage work along the freeway median.
- Lanes will begin to close at 11 p.m.
- Ramps will begin to close at 7 p.m.
- From the Southbound I-405, exit at Sunset Boulevard, turn right to Northbound Church Lane, turn right Southbound Sepulveda Boulevard, turn right to Westbound Wilshire Boulevard, and turn right on to the Southbound I-405 on-ramp on Westbound Wilshire Boulevard.
What to expect:
- Work is dependent on favorable weather conditions.
- Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
- For a listing of daily closures and latest updates visit our website at www.metro.net/405 or follow us on twitter: twitter.com/I_405 and Facebook at facebook.com/405project.
Categories: Transportation News