ArtNight Pasadena is an evening filled with music, arts and entertainment at 17 of Pasadena’s most notable and iconic arts and cultural institutions on October 11 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Best of all, this entirely free event is easily accessible from the Metro Gold Line.
ArtNight Pasadena is also a Destination Discount, which means those who show their TAP card, Metro Employee ID or LA County employee ID will receive exclusive special offers at:
• Armory Center for the Arts: 145 N. Raymond Avenue. Accessible via Memorial Park Gold Line Station. Receive a free catalogue, “Art through Pasadena.”
• Boston Court: 70 North Mentor Avenue. Accessible via Lake Av Gold Line Station or Metro Bus lines 256 or 485 to Lake/Union. Get a $5 discount on any general admission ticket purchased through their website using the code METRO.
• MUSE/IQUE: 750 East Green Street. Accessible via Metro Bus 485 to Lake/Green. Get 50% off tickets to their Uncorked series.
• One Colorado: 24 East Union Street. Accessible via Memorial Park Gold Line Station and/or Metro Line 256. Goorin Brothers Hats offers a 15% discount on all merchandise sold on ArtNight at their Pasadena location.
• Pacific Asia Museum: 46 North Los Robles Avenue. Accessible via Memorial Park Gold Line Station and/or Metro Bus 180, 181, 256, 267, 686, 687 or 780 to Los Robles/Union or Los Robles/Colorado. Receive a 20% discount on museum memberships.
• Pasadena Museum of California Art: 490 East Union Street. Accessible via Memorial Park Gold Line Station and/or Metro Bus 180, 181, 256, 267, 686, 687 or 780 to Los Robles/Union or Los Robles/Colorado. Get a free exhibition poster.
• Pasadena Museum of History: 470 West Walnut Street. Accessible via Memorial Park Gold Line Station and/or Metro Bus 180, 181, 256, 267, 686, 687 or 780 to Los Robles/Walnut, Walnut/Garfield or Los Robles/Colorado. Receive one complimentary admission pass to return to the museum at a later date and tour the recently re-opened Fenyes Mansion
• Side Street Projects: 730 North Fair Oaks Avenue. Accessible via the Del Mar Gold Line Station and/or Metro Bus 260 or 267 to Fair Oaks/Orange Grove. Get a free membership or receive 20% off an on-site class.
Remember that when using Metro Express Line 485, the fare may differ depending on where you catch it at. To plan your fun filled evening, use the Trip Planner on metro.net or call 323.GO.METRO.
Categories: Destination Discounts, Go Metro
[…] Pasadena. Cómida, arte, música y mucho más; la entrada es gratuita. Viaje en Metro y reciba descuentos y souvenirs gratis en varias tiendas. El evento será de 6 a 10 p.m. Tome la Línea Dorada hasta […]
Oh, BTW, One Colorado is close to the 256, as is Boston Court.
Boston Court is much-much nearer the Lake Ave station, rather than Sierra Madre Villa station (Allen is close than SMV).
145 N Raymond is almost on top of the Memorial Park Station, rather than SMV.
One Colorado is near to Memorial Park GLS or Del Mar Station.
Great catch! Must be getting the Friday jitters.