Here’s the schedule of freeway closures for the I-10 HOV Lane Project for next week via Caltrans:
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) will close portions of the San Bernardino Freeway (I-10) as part of the High Occupancy Vehicle lane construction project. The following schedule will be in effect, weather permitting, and is subject to change:
Continuing Long Term Closure
Bess Avenue Pedestrian Overcrossing
Full closure of Bess Avenue pedestrian overcrossing through fall, 2013
Monday, September 23 through Thursday, September 26
- 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. – Southbound I-605 connector to eastbound I-10.
- 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. – Northbound I-605 connectors to I-10.
- 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. – Northbound I-605 Valley Boulevard on-ramps.
- 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. – Frazier Street. Baldwin Park Boulevard and Francisquito Avenue on- and off-ramps.
- 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. – Up to 3 lanes from Puente Avenue to I-605.
- 11 p.m. to 4 a.m. – Full freeway closure from Puente Avenue to I-605.
- 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. – Connector to I-605.
- 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. – Frazier Street, Baldwin Park Boulevard, and Francisquito Avenue on- 2and off-ramps.
- 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. – Puente Avenue on-ramp.
- 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. – Baldwin Park Boulevard on- and off-ramps.
- 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. – Up to 3 lanes from I-605 to Puente Avenue.
- 1 a.m. to 5 a.m. – Full freeway closure from I-605 to Puente Avenue.
- 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. – Connector to northbound I-605.
- 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. – Durfee Avenue on-ramp.
- 8 p.m. to 7 a.m. – Frazier Street off-ramp.
- 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. – Baldwin Park Boulevard on- and off-ramps.
- 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. – Francisquito Avenue off-ramp.
Flatiron West, Inc. is the contractor on this $165 million project, which will add an HOV lane in each direction of I-10 between I-605 and Puente Avenue. Detour signs will be posted to direct motorists. Anticipated completion is fall, 2013. Caltrans reminds you to “Slow For the Cone Zone”
Categories: Transportation News