Due to an employee strike, there is limited service on many of the DASH routes in downtown L.A., South L.A. and Hollywood. Here are the schedules for routes that will be in service:
- DASH Downtown Route D will operate approximately every 15 minutes during the AM and PM peak hours from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- DASH Downtown Route E will operate approximately every 10-15 minutes
- DASH Downtown Route F will operate a short run from 7th & Figueroa to 4th & Beaudry approximately every 10 minutes during the AM and PM peak hours from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- DASH Beachwood Canyon will operate approximately every 20 minutes until 6:00 PM
- DASH Crenshaw will operate approximately every 30 minutes until 6:00 PM
- DASH Hollywood/Wilshire will operate approximately every 20 minutes until 6:00 PM
- DASH Lincoln Heights/Chinatown will operate approximately every 30 minutes until 6:00 PM
- DASH Southeast will operate approximately every 20-25 minutes until 6:00 PM
Check here for the list of DASH routes not operating.
For DASH riders who hold 31-day DASH passes, LADOT will have a 7-day Metro pass automatically loaded onto their TAP cards today for free. The upload will take up to 72 hours to go into effect. Commuter Express riders who hold 31-day passes and ride Commuter Express routes that serve Downtown may come to the LADOT Transit Store to have the 7-day pass loaded onto their TAP cards or they can phone the LADOT Transit Store at (213, 310, 323, 818) 808-2273.
For the most up to date information on the strike and when these DASH routes will be operating again, please check the LADOT transit website at ladottransit.com, follow LADOT on Twitter @ladottransit or call the LADOT Transit Store. For routes that are operating, riders can get bus arrival times for their specific stops at ladotbus.com.