The I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project contractor is scheduled to conduct full 10-hour northbound I-405 freeway closures from the Santa Monica Boulevard off-ramp to the Santa Monica Boulevard on-ramp in West Los Angeles on the nights of Friday, May 10, Friday, May 17, and Saturday, May 18, 2013 from 11 p.m. to 9 a.m.
The full northbound freeway closures at Santa Monica Boulevard are scheduled to repair the approach slab at the connection between the I-405 freeway and the freeway bridge.
- Northbound Santa Monica Boulevard off and on-ramps will remain open.
- Detour: Exit at the Santa Monica Boulevard off-ramp, go straight through traffic light and enter the Santa Monica Boulevard on-ramp.
- Traffic control officers will be deployed.
- CHP will be monitoring the area surrounding the closure.
The following ramps will be closed during the 10-hour closures:
- Northbound Olympic Boulevard on-ramp
- I-10 west connector to northbound I-405
- I-10 east connector to northbound I-405
What to expect:
- Construction schedule is subject to change based on daily progress and field conditions.
- Notification of ramp closures will be provided on a daily basis through the PM Closure e-mail notices. Subscribe to daily e-mail alerts at www.metro.net/405
- For a listing of daily closures and latest updates visit our website at www.metro.net/405 or follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/I_405 and Facebook at www.facebook.com/405project