The rundown on Metro service on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day:
Affected Rail Lines: Metro Blue Line, Metro Red Line, Metro Green Line, Metro Gold Line, Metro Purple Line, Metro Expo Line
Affected Bus Lines: Orange Line (901)
Effective Dates: Monday, Dec. 31, 2012 — Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2013
Go Metro to your New Year’s Celebrations. Metro will operate special OVERNIGHT 24-HOUR service from December 31 into January 1 (All Metro Rail Lines & Orange Line).
New Year’s Eve – December 31st into January 1st – ALL RAIL LINES + ORANGE LINE
- All Rail lines (Red, Purple, Blue, Expo, Green, Gold) & Orange Line will operate every 20 minutes until beginning of service on January 1st.
- Click Here for Blue Line Modified Service in Long Beach on this night only.
- This is in addition to bus lines which normally operate late night owl service.
- Metro is FREE from Dec 31st @ 9pm until Jan 1st @ 2am. Proof of payment will be enforced all other times.
- Metro Day Pass is valid from date of purchase until 3am the following morning.
- Click here for more information on traveling to Pasadena for the Rose Parade and Rose Bowl Game.
Categories: Service Alerts