Warning: Illegal string offset 'provider' in /home/customer/www/thesource.metro.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-responsive-video-embedder/public/functions-shortcodes.php on line 143
ARVE Error: id and provider shortcodes attributes are mandatory for old shortcodes. It is recommended to switch to new shortcodes that need only url
Going to HARD Day of the Dead? Plan on going Metro. The music extravaganza is taking place Saturday, November 3 at the LA State Historic Park, conveniently near the Gold Line Chinatown Station. The fun starts at 6 p.m. and lasts until 2 a.m.
Here are few tips for Metro riders going to the event.
- All concert goers ride FREE to the event ONLY if possessing their event ticket or wristband.
- Last Gold Line trains to Pasadena and East LA will depart Chinatown Station exactly 30 minutes after conclusion of the event.
- Last Red Line train to North Hollywood will hold for the last Gold Line from Chinatown and depart Union Station approximately 40 minutes after conclusion of the event.
- All further connections from this trip will be held for passengers destined to Blue, Expo, Green, or Orange Line.
- Full platform length trains will be running on both Red & Gold Lines to provide extra capacity. Please use entire platform length when boarding.
- There will NOT be any extended hours beyond the regular schedule for the Silver Line. However, Foothill Transit’s Silver Streak to El Monte provides 24-hour service.