Is everyone ready for the auditory awesomeness that is HARD Summer Music Festival? The event takes place on Friday, August 3 and Saturday, August 4 at the Los Angeles State Historic Park, which is just a short walk from the Gold Line Chinatown Station. The music starts at 6 p.m. each night, with final sets ending around 2 a.m.
With over 60 live performances and world-class DJs (Skrillex, anyone?) on four stages, this event is not to be missed, and Metro’s making it easy for you to get there – and back.
If you don’t already know, parking in the area isn’t exactly convenient or cheap, which is why Metro will run special extended service just for HARD Summer.
- last Gold Line train to depart Union Station for Sierra Madre Villa at 2:39 a.m.
- last Red Line train to depart Union Station at 2:42 a.m.
- last Purple Line train to depart Union Station at 2:47 a.m.
- last Blue Line train to depart 7th/Metro at 2:57 a.m.
- last Expo Line train to depart 7th/Metro at 2:54 a.m.
- last Green Line train to connect with Blue Line at 3:30 a.m.
- last Orange Line bus departs North Hollywood at 3:18 a.m.
Please note times are subject to change to allow for system maintenance, so check Metro’s service advisory page for the most up-to-date info and the full extended schedule.
Furthermore, all HARD Summer attendees can ride the Metro for free! Just show your printed ticket or concert wristband to ride free to and from the festival.
So what are you waiting for? Get your HARD Summer ticket, load up your TAP card and get ready to have your world rocked.