Due to track maintenance after 8:30pm, trains will operate on a different schedule (times are approximate and are subject to minor work related delays).
- Outbound Red Line trains to North Hollywood run 4 minutes earlier than regular schedule, departing Union Station at 8:53pm, 9:13pm, 9:33pm and every 20 minutes until 11:53pm, then 12:17am.
- Inbound Red Line trains to Union Station run 5 minutes later than regular schedule, departing North Hollywood at 8:39pm, 8:59pm, 9:19pm and every 20 minutes until 11:39pm, then 12:02am and regular schedule.
- During this time, Red Line in both directions will share ONE track between Union Station & Westlake/MacArthur Park.Please check train destination signs and platform displays before boarding.
- Purple Line will NOT operate Union Station to Wilshire/Vermont; Purple Line will only operate between Wilshire/Vermont & Wilshire/Western, sharing ONE track at Wilshire/Normandie.
- For travel to/from Downtown stations, transfer with Red Line at Wilshire/Vermont.
- Westbound Purple Line trains depart Wilshire/Vermont at 9:11pm, 9:31pm, 9:51pm and every 20 minutes until 11:51pm.
- Eastbound Purple Line trains depart Wilshire/Western at 9:06pm, 9:26pm, 9:46pm and every 20 minutes until 12:06am.
Dates: through Thursday.
Due to maintenance after 8:30pm, northbound trains to Pasadena will run 10 minutes later than regular schedule.
- Northbound trains to Pasadena will depart Atlantic at 8:35pm, 8:55pm, 9:05pm and every 20 minutes until close.
- These trains willl then depart from Union Station to Pasadena at 9:24pm, 9:44pm, 10:04pm and every 20 minutes until final train at 12:04am.
- Southbound trains to Downtown/East LA will operate on regular schedule.
- All trains at Lincoln/Cypress, Heritage Sq/Arroyo & Southwest Museum will use the southbound (Downtown/East LA) platform #2.
- Times are approximate and subject to minor work related delays.
Dates: through Thursday.
Service advisories for Lines 83, 84, Line 60 and Lines 176, 487 after the jump.
Lines 83, 84 (OWL)
Due to construction the listed lines will be on detour between Eagle Rock Blvd. & Colorado Blvd. during the hours of 9pm-6am.
Northbound: Regular route to Eagle Rock Blvd. and Yosemite Dr., then continue via Eagle Rock Blvd. to (R) Merton Ave., (L) Caspar Ave., (L) Colorado Blvd. to Eagle Rock Blvd. and regular route.
Southbound: Regular route to Colorado Blvd. and Ellenwood Dr., then continue via Colorado Blvd. to (R) Caspar Ave., (R) Chickasaw Ave., (L) Eagle Rock Blvd. and regular route.
Dates: through Sunday, August 21.
Line 60 (Late Night/OWL)
Due to construction the listed lines will be on detour at the Martin Luther King Jr. Transit Center (Turn-Around).
Regular route to Santa Fe Ave. and Compton Blvd., then continue via (R) Compton Blvd., (L)Alameda St. (West Roadway), (R) Myrrh St., (R) Willowbrook Ave. (East Roadway), (R) Compton Blvd. to Midblock Stop.
NOTE: All Passengers loading/unloading will take place at the midblock cutout during construction.
After making connections with Line 55 Owl, resume regular route to Los Angelesor Long Beach via Compton Blvd, (L) Santa Fe Ave, (R) Rosecrans Ave and regular route.
Dates: through September 1.
Lines 176, 487
Due to construction the listed lines will be on detour between Ramona St. & Junipero Serra Dr. during the hours of 7am-5pm.
- Line 176
- Norrthbound: Regular route to Mission Rd. and Euclid Ave., then continue via Mission Rd. to (R) Del Mar Ave., (L) Broadway to Junipero Serra Dr. and regular route.
- Southbound: Regular route to Mission Rd. and Las Tunas Dr., then continue via Mission Rd. to (L) Broadway, (R) Del Mar Ave., (L) Mission Rd. and regular route.
- Line 487
- Eastbound Only: Regular route to Ramona St. and Central Ave. then continue via Ramona St. to (R) Fairview Ave., (L) Del Mar Ave., (L) Broadway to Junipero Serra Dr. and regular route.
Dates: through Monday, September 12.
Categories: Transit Forecast