For a complete list of planned service advisories please visit the Service Advisories page on Metro.net. And for the latest service alerts follow @MetroLAalerts on Twitter.
After 8:15pm, Blue Line trains run every 30 minutes due to construction work for the future Expo Line. Please see schedule here.
Dates: today only.
Due to track maintenance after 8:30pm, trains will operate on a different schedule (times are approximate and are subject to minor work related delays).
- Outbound Red Line trains to North Hollywood run 4 minutes earlier than regular schedule, departing Union Station at 8:53pm, 9:13pm, 9:33pm and every 20 minutes until 11:53pm, then 12:17am.
- Inbound Red Line trains to Union Station run 5 minutes later than regular schedule, departing North Hollywood at 8:39pm, 8:59pm, 9:19pm and every 20 minutes until 11:39pm, then 12:02am and regular schedule.
- During this time, Red Line in both directions will share ONE track between Union Station & Westlake/MacArthur Park. Please check train destination signs and platform displays before boarding.
- Purple Line will NOT operate Union Station to Wilshire/Vermont; Purple Line will only operate between Wilshire/Vermont & Wilshire/Western, sharing ONE track at Wilshire/Normandie.
- For travel to/from Downtown stations, transfer with Red Line at Wilshire/Vermont.
- Westbound Purple Line trains depart Wilshire/Vermont at 9:11pm, 9:31pm, 9:51pm and every 20 minutes until 11:51pm.
- Eastbound Purple Line trains depart Wilshire/Western at 9:06pm, 9:26pm, 9:46pm and every 20 minutes until 12:06am.
Dates: today only.
Due to maintenance after 8:30pm, northbound trains to Pasadena will run 10 minutes later than regular schedule.
- Northbound trains to Pasadena will depart Atlantic at 8:35pm, 8:55pm, 9:05pm and every 20 minutes until close.
- These trains willl then depart from Union Station to Pasadena at 9:24pm, 9:44pm, 10:04pm and every 20 minutes until final train at 12:04am.
- Southbound trains to Downtown/East LA will operate on regular schedule.
- All trains at Lincoln/Cypress, Heritage Sq/Arroyo & Southwest Museum will use the southbound (Downtown/East LA) platform #2.
- Times are approximate and subject to minor work related delays.
Dates: today only.
Line 4 (Evening/Owl)
Due to construction the listed lines will be on detour between Sawtelle Blvd. & Cotner Ave during the hours of 9pm-6am.
Eastbound: Regular route to Santa Monica Blvd. and Barrington Blvd., then continue via Santa Monica Blvd. to (R) Sawtelle Blvd., (L) Olympic Blvd., (L) Sepulveda Blvd., (R) Santa Monica Blvd. and regular route
Westbound: Regular route to Santa Monica Blvd. and Westwood Blvd., then continue via Santa Monica Blvd. to (L) Sepulveda Blvd., (R) Olympic Blvd., (R) Sawtelle Blvd., (L) Santa Monica Blvd. and regular route
Dates: through Friday.
Service advisories for Line 60 (Late Night/Owl) and Lines 176, 487 after the jump.
Line 60 (Late Night/Owl)
Due to construction the listed line will be on detour at Martin Luther King Jr. Transit Center (Turn-Around).
Regular route to Santa Fe Ave. and Compton Blvd., then continue via (R) Compton Blvd., (L)Alameda St. (West Roadway), (R) Myrrh St., (R) Willowbrook Ave. (East Roadway), (R) Compton Blvd. to Midblock Stop.
NOTE: All Passengers loading/unloading will take place at the midblock cutout during construction.
After making connections with Line 55 Owl, resume regular route to Los Angeles or Long Beach via Compton Blvd, (L) Santa Fe Ave, (R) Rosecrans Ave and regular route.
Dates: through Wednesday, August 31.
Line 176, 487
Due to construction the listed lines will be on detour between Ramona St. & Junipero Serra Dr during the hours of 7am-5pm.
- Line 176
Northbound: Regular route to Mission Rd. and Euclid Ave., then continue via Mission Rd. to (R) Del Mar Ave., (L) Broadway to Junipero Serra Dr. and regular route.
Southbound: Regular route to Mission Rd. and Las Tunas Dr., then continue via Mission Rd. to (L) Broadway, (R) Del Mar Ave., (L) Mission Rd. and regular route.
- Line 487
Eastbound Only: Regular route to Ramona St. and Central Ave. then continue via Ramona St. to (R) Fairview Ave., (L) Del Mar Ave., (L) Broadway to Junipero Serra Dr. and regular route.
Dates: through Monday, September 10.
Categories: Transit Forecast