Due to track maintenance after 8:30pm, trains will operate on a different schedule (times are approximate and are subject to minor work related delays).
- Outbound Red Line trains to North Hollywood run 4 minutes earlier than regular schedule, departing Union Station at 8:53pm, 9:13pm, 9:33pm and every 20 minutes until 11:53pm, then 12:17am.
- Inbound Red Line trains to Union Station run 5 minutes later than regular schedule, departing North Hollywood at 8:39pm, 8:59pm, 9:19pm and every 20 minutes until 11:39pm, then 12:02am and regular schedule.
- During this time, Red Line in both directions will share ONE track between Union Station & Westlake/MacArthur Park. Please check train destination signs and platform displays before boarding.
- Purple Line will NOT operate Union Station to Wilshire/Vermont; Purple Line will only operate between Wilshire/Vermont & Wilshire/Western, sharing ONE track at Wilshire/Normandie.
- For travel to/from Downtown stations, transfer with Red Line at Wilshire/Vermont.
- Westbound Purple Line trains depart Wilshire/Vermont at 9:11pm, 9:31pm, 9:51pm and every 20 minutes until 11:51pm.
- Eastbound Purple Line trains depart Wilshire/Western at 9:06pm, 9:26pm, 9:46pm and every 20 minutes until 12:06am.
Dates: today only.
Due to maintenance after 8:20pm, Northbound trains will run 10 minutes later than regular schedule. Trains will leave Atlantic to Union Station at 8:35pm, 8:55pm, 9:05pm and every 20 minutes until close. Trains from Union Station to Pasadena will leave at 9:04pm, 9:24pm, 9:44pm and every 20 minutes until Close. All trains at Lincoln Heights and Heritage Square will use the Platform 2 used on southbound side.
Dates: today only.
Lines 53, 62, 450 & 760
Due to filming the listed lines will be on detour between Beaudry Ave. between 4th & 6th Streets.
Northbound: Regular route to 5th St. and Flower St., then continue via 5th St.-6th St. to (R) Bixel St., to temporary layover at 5th St.
Southbound: Depart temporary layover via Bixel St. to (R) 3rd St-4th St. to Beaudry Ave. and regular route.
Dates: through 3am Saturday morning.
Bus Shuttles Replace Blue Line between LB Transit Mall and Wardlow.Due to maintenance work after 8:30pm and continuing through Close on Saturday, trains will operate between 7th/Metro and Wardlow Station only. Northbound trains from Wardlow Station may be delayed 3-4 minutes. At all other times, trains will operate regular schedule to and from Wardlow Station. Shuttle Buses will serve all stations between Transit Mall and Wardlow Station.
Dates: through Saturday.
Due to street fair the listed lines will be on detour between Crenshaw Blvd. & 7th Ave.
Eastbound: Regular route to Washington Blvd. and Victoria Ave. then continue via Washington Blvd. to (L) Crenshaw Blvd., (R) Venice Blvd., (R) 4th Ave., (L) Washington Blvd. and regular route.
Westbound: Regular route to Washington Blvd. and Arlington Ave. then continue via Washington Blvd. to (R) 4th Ave., (L) Venice Blvd., (L) Crenshaw Blvd., (R) Washington Blvd. and regular route.
Dates: through Monday, July 25.
Categories: Transit Forecast