Since the beginning of this week LA INC. (The Los Angeles Convention and Visitors Bureau) has been tweeting things to do during #Carmageddon from their @Discover_LA account.
If the 22 events on our Go Metro Weekend roundup this week weren’t enough for you, and you’ve taken advantage of every Destination Discount, then I recommend diving into the 405 (get it? clever) suggestions from @Discover_LA. You can dive right into their twitter feed or visit their site for a cool interactive map off all the suggestions.
The cool thing is, many of them involve @MetroLosAngeles since public transit is probably the most sensible option for anyone opting to venture out into Carmageddon.
Here’s a few samples from the extensive list:
- Go @metrolosangeles 2 Hollywood/Western & walk north 2 Fern Dell 4 hiking & lunch at The Trails.
- Spend the day @unistudios & @citywalkLA via @metrolosangeles. get ur coupons here #LASleepOver
- Step back in time at the Los Feliz 3 & catch a flick. Go @metrolosangeles 2 Sunset/Vermont & walk 4 blocks north
- Take a loved one on a special date to see urban lights @LACMA via @metrolosangeles
- Go @metrolosangeles to Hollywood/Vine & celebrate #ESPY with #FREE outdoor screening of RUDY @WHollywoodHotel
Categories: Go Metro Weekends, Metro Lifestyle