ARVE Error: id and provider shortcodes attributes are mandatory for old shortcodes. It is recommended to switch to new shortcodes that need only url
In this video I go over how to add a TAP card bought from a ticket vending machine (TVM) to taptogo.net. This is one of the most common questions we get about TAP, and admittedly it’s not as obvious as it should be – but it is really easy.
This step-by-step video will show you the whole process, but you can also just follow the steps listed after the jump.
How to add a TAP card to TapToGo.net
1. Purchase TAP from Ticket Vending Machine (TVM)
2. Visit taptogo.net
3. Sign in with User ID and Password (or sign up as a new user if it’s your first time at the site)
4. Choose “Balance Protection” from the “Quick Links” menu
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to input your TAP card number into the system (your TAP card number is located on the lower right hand side on the back of your card)
6. Click submit and enjoy the ability to add value and track your usage online.