For a complete list of planned service advisories please visit the Service Advisories page on Metro.net. And for the latest service alerts follow @MetroLAalerts on Twitter.
Due to vehicle testing after 9pm, southbound trains to East LA or Union Station may depart Sierra Madre Villa 2 minutes later than normal.
- Southbound trains may depart Sierra Madre Villa at 9:22pm, 9:42pm, 10:02pm, 10:22pm and every 20 minutes until last train at 12:40am.
- Southbound trips continuing to East LA Atlantic will depart on regular schedule from Union Station.
- During this time, trains in both directions will share ONE track at Allen Station. Please check train destination signs and announcements before boarding.
Dates: through Wednesday.
Due to track maintenance after 8:30pm, Purple Line trains will operate on a different schedule (times are approximate and are subject to minor work related delays).
- Purple Line will NOT operate between Union Station & Wilshire/Vermont; Purple Line will only operate between Wilshire/Vermont & Wilshire/Western, sharing the eastbound track at Wilshire/Normandie.
- For travel to/from Downtown stations, transfer with Red Line at Wilshire/Vermont
- Westbound Purple Line trains depart Wilshire/Vermont (Upper Inbound Platform) at 9:16pm, 9:28pm, 9:48pm and every 20 minutes until 11:48pm.
- Eastbound Purple Line trains depart Wilshire/Western at 9:02pm, 9:22pm, 9:42pm and every 20 minutes until 12:02am.
- Purple Line will use Upper Inbound Platform at Wilshire/Vermont. Please check train destination signs and station announcements before boarding.
Dates: today only.
Due to railroad track repair the listed line will be on detour between Slauson Ave. & 54th St.
Northbound: Regular route to Figueroa St. and 59th St., then continue via Figueroa St. to (R) Slauson Ave., (L) Broadway, (L) 54th St., (R) Figueroa St. and regular route.
Southbound: Regular route to Figueroa St. and 51st St., then continue via Figueroa St. to (L) 54th St., (R) Broadway, (R) Slauson Ave., (L) Figueroa St. and regular route.
Dates: through Thursday.
Categories: Transit Forecast