Due to an accident involving a cyclist, blue line trains are single-tracking between Wardlow and Willow stations. The incident occurred about 1:45 p.m. today near the Wardlow Station.
Update: 4:30 p.m.
- Select southbound trains will terminate at Imperial/Wilmington (Green Line) and turnback northbound to Los Angeles 7th St/Metro Center.
- All other southbound trains will travel through to Long Beach Transit Mall
- There will be no Willow short trips this evening
- Trains are sharing the southbound LB track at Wardlow Station
- Expect 15 to 20 minute delays in service this evening due to limited single track capacity between Del Amo and Willow Stations.
Categories: Service Alerts