The Urban Land Institute is holding a case study panel and site tour of the recently completed Transit Oriented Development (TOD) project at Hollywood and Vine. The $600 million project – the latest product of Metro’s Joint Development Program – includes the 1600 North Vine apartments, a 305-room W Hotel, 143 W Residences, approximately 50,000 square feet of retail space, and transit improvements at the Hollywood/Vine Metro Red Line Station.
Speaker at the panel include:
- Bill Roschen, LA Planning Commissioner, and Principal, Roschen Van Cleve Architects
- Tim O’Brien, Senior Managing Director, Legacy Partners
- Ed Kirk, Vice President, Development, Legacy Partners
- Scott Morrison, Senior Vice President, Operations, Legacy Partners
- Jeff Cohen, COO/EVP, Gatehouse Capital
- Scott Rynders, Vice President, Gatehouse Capital
The case study takes place at 4:00 p.m. tomorrow, May 5th, at the Hollywood & Vine site – easily accessible by the Metro Red Line and Metro buses (2, 210, 212, 217, 222, 780) or, if you’re not interested in testing out the project’s transit orientation, complimentary valet parking is provided.
To learn more and register for the event, visit ULI’s website.
Before attending you may want to read our previous coverage of the W Hollywood project.