Sure, riding Metro saves you from the stress of traffic, reduces your environmental impact and lowers your monthly transportation costs – but did you know it also entitles you to a bunch of great deals around L.A.? That’s what Destination Discounts is all about – and The Source is here to make sure you don’t miss out. Every week we’ll highlight our favorite deals from Metro’s local partners – destinations, sporting events, concerts, museums, theme parks, shops and more – and provide all the info you need to take advantage of these offers.
This week in Retail:
This week in Family Friendly:
- Save $3 at the Los Angeles Zoo, visit the Earth Day Expo April 9-10
- Save $2 off adult admission and $1 off child admission at the Aquarium of the Pacific
This week in Sports:
This week in Travel/Sustainability:
This week in Dining:
- Get 20% off Entire Bill at Homegirl Café
- Don’t forget to check out the other participating restaurants offering discounts to Metro riders in our Destination Discounts Dining Map.
Mark your calendars for these upcoming Destination Discount promotions:
- April 15-17: Save $5 off admission to Go Green Expo
- April 16: Receive a free reusable tote bag at Pasadena Earth & Arts Festival
- April 16: Get $2 off admission to LA Plaza de Cultura y Artes in Downtown LA
- April 23: Save $10 off lawn seat tickets at EarthFest LA 2011 Concert in the Park
Details after the jump. Continue reading