Take care of your mind and body with an evening of hiking and meditation this Wednesday. Meet at Cynthia Rowley’s PLATFORM LA pop-up shop at 6:30 p.m. Tara Sowlaty, co-founder of How You Glow, will lead a group hike up the Culver Stairs, and you’ll be able to enjoy a moment at the top with some guided meditation. Afterwards, the hike returns to PLATFORM for beverages and complimentary skin consults. The event is open to the public and free to attend, but RSVPs are required.
There are also other events happening at PLATFORM throughout this summer geared towards making you feel your best. All are open to the public and most are free to attend. The list of dates is below, for details and how to RSVP check their updating calendar.
- July 12: Power of Plants Dinner*
- July 15: Physique57 Class @ Platform
- July 26: Tenoverten (non-toxic nail care)
- Aug. 2: Nontoxic Moms
- Aug. 5 & 6: Market/fashion tradeshow
- Aug. 12: Physique57 Class @ Platform
- Aug. 19: Summer Block Party
- Aug. 23: SoulCycle Happy Hour
- Aug. 26: Wellness Day*
- Sept. 9: Physique57 Class @ Platform
- Sept. 30 & Oct. 2: Modern Artisan Marketplace
* ticketed event
To get to PLATFORM, take the Expo Line to Culver City Station. You can also take Culver City Bus Line 1 to Washington/Landmark.
Categories: Go Metro