Tickets to this year’s Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival sold out fast, but it’s never too late to beat parking prices and reduce traffic congestion.
If you’re going to the carnival, this is the perfect opportunity to go Metro — just take the Expo Line to Expo/Vermont Station and join other music lovers at Exposition Park as Tyler the Creator, Lil Wayne, Erykah Badu, Chance the Rapper, Anderson Paak and more put on an epic performance this Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 12 and 13.
Additionally, going Metro means you get a free Camp Flog Gnaw poster! To receive it, be sure to show your valid TAP card at the information booth on the South Lawn before 4 p.m. each day.
Interested in riding a Metro Bike through downtown Los Angeles? Metro Bike Share will be at the corner of Vermont and Exposition on Sunday offering discounted Annual Flex passes for $20. Use the exclusive coupon code CAMPFLOGGNAW2016 to redeem your discount online!
CFG performances begin at 12 p.m. noon both Saturday and Sunday. The show is open to all ages. Carnival rides will also be available on-site and are free to everyone. Finally, a few quick tips to consider:
- See what’s allowed inside the carnival
- To avoid long lines, purchase round-trip fare ahead of time.
- Round-trip fare is $3.50 stored value + $1 for a reusable TAP card.
- For trips only on Expo Line (with no transfers), the last trains leaves Expo/Vermont Station at 2:10 a.m.
- Those transferring to other lines, the last trains leave at 1:30 a.m. Saturday and 12:45 a.m. Sunday.
- Follow @metrolaalerts on Twitter for service updates.
- To plan your best route, use the Metro Trip Planner.
Categories: Go Metro