From Union Station:
- Board near the taxi zone on the Alameda Street side of Union Station.
- Service leaves Union Station every 10 minutes, starting 2 1/2 hours before game time through the third inning for all home games.
- You can exit inside Dodger Stadium at one of two stops – behind Center Field and at the Top Deck. Service will pick up at the same stops after the game.
- Return service runs until 45 minutes after the final out or longer if a big crowd.
- To accommodate expected crowds, maintenance on Red/Purple Lines will be postponed until after the game ends to allow for train service every 10 minutes between Union Station and Wilshire/Vermont Station.
From the South Bay:
- Board at any of the following stations: Slauson, Manchester, Harbor Freeway, Rosecrans, or Harbor Gateway Transit Center (Bay 9).
- Buses run every 20 minutes starting 2 1/2 hours before game time, with the last bus leaving Harbor Gateway Transit Center at game time.
- You’ll be dropped off behind Right Field. Service back to the South Bay will pick up at the same stop after the game.
- Return service begins after the end of the seventh inning, with the last bus departing 45 minutes after the final out or longer if a big crowd.
Rides are free to those holding game tickets. Otherwise, regular Metro fares apply on all other connecting bus and rail service.
Here is a map of the Dodger Stadium Express service:
Union Station is the primary transit hub for the region and is served by the Metro Red/Purple Line subway, the Metro Gold Line, the Silver Line, numerous Metro Bus lines, Amtrak and Metrolink. Please click here for Metro maps and timetables of every rail and bus line. You can also use Trip Planner or Google Transit to find routes and connections. Underground parking is available at Union Station for $8, use entrances on Vignes or Cesar Chavez.
Harbor Gateway Transit Center is also served by several Metro bus lines, the Metro Silver Line and Torrance Transit. Free parking is available although may be limited if the lot fills.
Categories: Go Metro