Hope you’re ready for Metro-sponsored CicLAvia Pasadena! It’s taking place this Sunday and besides walking, biking or skating, you should plan to do a lot of eating and shopping. There are a lot of local businesses offering discounts on the day of the event. Here’s my Top 8 picks (and kudos to you if you got the “my top 8” reference!):
- Sugar Fix: show your TAP card to save 10 percent on your purchase. Cupcaaaaaakes. 😋
- Bird Pick Tea & Herb: show your TAP card when you buy 1 drink, get the second half off. Try the matcha sunrise. You will not be disappointed.
- Yogurtland Old Town Pasadena: save 10 percent on your order. I’m partial to pistachio with sprinkles.
- Pasadena Museum of California Art: show your TAP card to save $2 on admission.
- Fish Dish Grilled Seafood: receive a Grilled Salmon Burrito with Tortilla Chips for only $5.99. I have tried most of their burritos and they are good. This is an excellent deal.
- MUSE/IQUE: receive 50% off Summer of Sound series tickets on Preferred, Reserved, and Festival sections.
- Tamashii Ramen House: receive a free 20 oz. iced green tea with the purchase of any food item. Do you love ramen as much as I do? Go here. Eat delicious ramen. And then hydrate with tea!
- CicLAvia T-shirts at Lake Avenue District Hub: show your TAP card to save 15% on official tees!
For the full list of participating businesses offering discounts, check metro.net/ciclavia. We’re almost there…
Categories: Go Metro