Here is the construction notice:
The I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project contractor is planning to conduct overnight closure of the northbound I-405 freeway between Moraga Drive and Greenleaf Street in the overnight hours tonight, May 7, through Saturday morning, May 10, and Sunday night, May 11, through Monday morning, May 12.
However, the closure will be lengthened on Saturday through Sunday morning to include the area between Wilshire Boulevard to Greenleaf Street. The closure will facilitate permanent striping of general purpose lanes and electrical, drainage, concrete barrier and k-rail removal work.
- Night of Friday, May 9, 1 a.m. to 6 a.m., Saturday, May 10
- Night of Saturday, May 10, 2 a.m. to 7 a.m., Sunday, May 11
- Night of Sunday, May 11, midnight to 5 a.m., Monday, May 12
Ramps begin closing as early as 7 p.m. on the nights of each operation and lanes begin closing at 10 p.m. on the night of each operation.
- Northbound on-ramp from eastbound Wilshire Boulevard
- Northbound on-ramp from Santa Monica Bl (only during the full directional closure on Saturday, May 10 to Sunday, May 11 )
- Northbound on-ramp from westbound Wilshire Boulevard
- Northbound Sunset Boulevard to on-ramp
- Northbound Moraga Drive on-ramp
- Northbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp
- Northbound Skirball Center Drive on-ramp
- Northbound I-405 to the north US 101 connector
Detour for the NB I-405 Moraga Drive to Greenleaf Street closure: Take the northbound Moraga Drive off-ramp, head north on Sepulveda Bl to the northbound I-405 on-ramp at Greenleaf St.
Detour for NB I-405 Wilshire Boulevard to Greenleaf Street closure:
Take the northbound off-ramp to eastbound Wilshire Boulevard, head north on Sepulveda Boulevard to the northbound I-405 on-ramp at Greenleaf Street.