The I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project contractor is planning to conduct overnight closure of the northbound I-405 freeway between Moraga Drive and Greenleaf Street in the overnight hours tonight, May 7 through Sunday May 11. The closure will facilitate permanent striping of general purpose lanes and electrical, drainage, concrete barrier and k-rail removal work.
- Night of Wednesday, May 7, midnight to 5 a.m., Thursday, May 8
- Night of Thursday, May 8, midnight to 5 a.m., Friday, May 9
- Night of Friday, May 9, 1 a.m. to 6 a.m., Saturday, May 10
- Night of Saturday, May 10, 2 a.m. to 7 a.m., Sunday, May 11
- Night of Sunday, May 11, midnight to 5 a.m., Monday, May 1
Ramps begin closing as early as 7 p.m. on the nights of each operation and lanes begin closing at 10 p.m. on the night of each operation.
- Northbound on-ramp from eastbound Wilshire Boulevard
- Northbound on-ramp from westbound Wilshire Boulevard
- Northbound Sunset Boulevard to on-ramp
- Northbound Moraga Drive on-ramp
- Northbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp
- Northbound Skirball Center Drive on-ramp
- Northbound I-405 to the north US 101 connector
Take the northbound Moraga Drive off-ramp, head north on Sepulveda Bl to the northbound I-405 on-ramp at Greenleaf St.
Categories: Transportation News