On the eve of Jamzilla, one more southbound I-405 closure:
On the night of Thursday, February 13 through the morning of Friday, February 14, 2014, the I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements contractor is scheduled to conduct a full southbound I-405 closure from Getty Center Drive to Wilshire Boulevard from midnight to 5 a.m.
The closure will accommodate shifting lanes westerly and restriping to make room for widening work at the freeway median.
- Ramps begin closing at 7 p.m.
- Lanes begin closing at 10 p.m.
- Southbound I-405 Getty Center Drive on-ramp
- Southbound I-405 Sunset Boulevard on-ramp
- From southbound I-405: exit at Getty Center Drive, turn left onto southbound Sepulveda Boulevard, turn right onto westbound Wilshire Boulevard, turn right onto the southbound I-405 Wilshire Boulevard on-ramp.
What to expect:
- Work is dependent on favorable weather conditions.
- Emergency access will be maintained at all times.