It’s not Jamzilla weekend yet, but there’s plenty of work still happening around the 405. Here’s the press release from Metro:
The northbound I-405 will be fully closed from Getty Center Drive to Greenleaf Street on-ramp on the nights of Thursday, Jan. 30 and Friday, Jan. 31. The closure will accommodate shifting k-rail from the outside lanes to the inside lanes and shifting traffic to the east. A restriping of the freeway lanes near the Skirball ramps will also take place.
Closure hours are as follows:
- Thursday Night, January 30: midnight to 5 a.m. (Friday morning),
- Friday Night, January 31: 1 a.m. to 6 a.m. (Saturday morning)
- Ramp closures begin at 7 p.m.
- Lane closures begin at 10 p.m.
- Northbound I-405 connector to US 101 north
- Northbound Sunset Boulevard o-ramp
- Northbound Moraga Drive on-ramp
- Northbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp
- Northbound Skirball on-ramp
From I-405 northbound: take the northbound Sunset off-ramp, head north on Church Lane, head north on Sepulveda Boulevard to the northbound Greenleaf Street on-ramp.
What to expect:
Categories: Transportation News