Here’s the press release from Metro:
The I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project contractor will be conducting a full closure of both directions of the I-405 in the Sepulveda Pass at different times the night of Thursday, January 16 in order to pour the concrete deck for the Skirball Bridge.
The schedule for each directional freeway and bridge closure is as follows:
- Southbound I-405: Full closure from Valley Vista Boulevard to the southbound Skirball Center Drive on-ramp on the night of Thursday, January 16 from midnight to 2 a.m. Friday.
- Northbound I- 405: Full closure from Getty Center Drive to the northbound Skirball Center Drive on-ramp on the night of Thursday, January 16 from 2:30 a.m. to 5 a.m. Friday.
- Skirball Bridge: Full closure from northbound Skirball Center Drive off-ramp to Sepulveda Boulevard on the night of Thursday, January 16 from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Friday.
One direction of the freeway will be maintained at all times.
Ramps within the project area will be closed beginning at 7 p.m. Lane closures will begin at 10 p.m.
- US 101 northbound connector to I-405 south
- US 101 southbound connector to I-405 south
- Southbound Burbank Boulevard on-ramp
- Southbound Ventura Boulevard on- and off-ramps
- Southbound Valley Vista Boulevard on- and off-ramps
- Southbound Skirball Center Drive on- and off-ramps
- Northbound Sunset Boulevard on-ramp,
- Northbound Moraga Drive on-ramp
- Northbound Getty Center on-ramp
- Northbound Skirball Center Drive on and off-ramps
From I-405 south: exit Burbank Boulevard, travel east to Sepulveda Boulevard, and southbound on Sepulveda Boulevard to the southbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp.
From I-405 north: exit Getty Center Dr off-ramp and travel north on Sepulveda Boulevard to the northbound I-405 on-ramp at Greenleaf Street.
From Skirball Bridge: going south: south on Sepulveda Boulevard to the I-405 southbound Getty on-ramp; going north: north on Sepulveda Boulevard to the northbound I-405 on-ramp at Greenleaf Street.
What to expect:
- Work is dependent on favorable weather conditions.
- Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
- For a listing of daily closures and latest updates visit our website atwww.metro.net/405 or follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/I_405 and Facebook at www.facebook.com/405project.
Categories: Transportation News