Outdoor hockey isn’t exactly the norm in Southern California, and getting to see an outdoor hockey game at Dodger Stadium? Could be a once-in-a-lifetime deal.
Metro is ready to help SoCal hockey fans get to the Ducks/Kings game on Saturday, Jan. 25 with the Stadium Express. The game is slated to start at 6:30 p.m. Skip parking and traffic woes and hop on the bus at Union Station for a quick and easy trip to Dodger Stadium.
- Board the Stadium Express at Bus Bay 3 of the Patsaouras Transit Plaza at Union Station.
- Service leaves Union Station every 10-15 minutes, starting 90 minutes before game time through the middle of the second period.
- Your game ticket is good on game day as Stadium Express fare only; otherwise, regular Metro fares apply.
- You’ll be dropped off inside Dodger Stadium behind Center Field. Service will run the same route in reverse after the game.
- Return service runs until 45 minutes after the end of the game.
Fans coming from Orange County can take the following trains to connect with Metro’s Stadium Express at Union Station:
Inbound to Union Station
- Metrolink Train 663 arriving at 3:35pm
- Amtrak Train 579 arriving at 4:25pm
- Amtrak Train 583 arriving at 5:40pm
Outbound to Orange County
- Amtrak Train 796 departing at 10:10pm
Finally, a reminder for Metro-riding Kings fans: you can save 10 percent on official Kings merchandise with your TAP card! Use the promo code METRO10 if buying online, or hop on the Blue/Expo Line to get to the Team LA Store at L.A. LIVE.