Here’s the news release from Metro:
The I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project contractor is scheduled to conduct a full northbound I-405 freeway closure from Santa Monica Boulevard to Wilshire Boulevard in West Los Angeles beginning Thursday night, May 9 2013 from 12 a.m. to 5 a.m.
The full northbound freeway closure is scheduled to prepare the Santa Monica bridge for the approach slab repair work scheduled for Friday night, May 10.
- Detour: Exit at the Santa Monica Boulevard off-ramp, right on Santa Monica Boulevard, left on Sepulveda Boulevard, right on Wilshire to the northbound I-405 on-ramp.
- Traffic control officers will be deployed.
- CHP will be monitoring the area surrounding the closure.
What to expect:
- Construction schedule is subject to change based on daily progress and field conditions.
- Notification of ramp closures will be provided on a daily basis through the PM Closure e-mail notices. Subscribe to daily e-mail alerts at www.metro.net/405.
- For a listing of daily closures and latest updates visit our website at www.metro.net/405 or follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/I_405 and Facebook at www.facebook.com/405project