L.A. Tourism’s annual Discover the Arts in Los Angeles: History, Culture, Science and More campaign began on March 18 and will continue until Friday, April 26. Take advantage of special offers and save up to 50% on admission at over 40 of L.A.’s leading museums and performance groups.
Many of the participating museums and performances can easily be reached by Metro, here are just a few:
- Aquarium of the Pacific (Metro Blue Line to Long Beach Transit Mall, free transfer to Passport)
- GRAMMY Museum at L.A. LIVE (Metro Silver Line to Figueroa/Olympic)
- Japanese American National Museum (Metro Gold Line to Little Tokyo/Arts District Station)
- Natural History Museum and California African American Museum (Metro Expo Line to Expo Park/USC)
- Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra (Metro Bus 10 to Hope/4th for downtown venue)
- LACMA (Metro Rapid 720 to Wilshire/Fairfax)