Going to HARD Day of the Dead? Plan on going Metro. The music extravaganza is taking place Saturday, November 3 at the LA State Historic Park, conveniently near the Gold Line Chinatown Station. The fun starts at 6 p.m. and lasts until 2 a.m.
Here are few tips for Metro riders going to the event.
- All concert goers ride FREE to the event ONLY if possessing their event ticket or wristband.
- Last Gold Line trains to Pasadena and East LA will depart Chinatown Station exactly 30 minutes after conclusion of the event.
- Last Red Line train to North Hollywood will hold for the last Gold Line from Chinatown and depart Union Station approximately 40 minutes after conclusion of the event.
- All further connections from this trip will be held for passengers destined to Blue, Expo, Green, or Orange Line.
- Full platform length trains will be running on both Red & Gold Lines to provide extra capacity. Please use entire platform length when boarding.
- There will NOT be any extended hours beyond the regular schedule for the Silver Line. However, Foothill Transit’s Silver Streak to El Monte provides 24-hour service.