We Want to Hear From You. Really!
Whether you are a bus or rail passenger, frequent or occasional rider, veteran or newcomer, we value you as a customer. Your input matters and we want you to tell us when things go well, when they don’t, or your ideas about our service.
We like to think we know everything that is happening with our service, but we don’t. We may not know about something unless you tell us.
And, it all gets recorded, tracked, monitored and measured. The business gurus say that “what gets measured gets managed” so tell us how we’re doing.
It’s a big system so if you want to let us know something in a way that makes it easier for Metro to track it, there are some things you can do that will be of tremendous help. (Don’t panic. We don’t need all this information but as much as possible is appreciated.)
· What date and time did you board the bus or train?
· What line?
· Where did you board? Where did you exit?
· What direction were you traveling?
· What vehicle were you on? Please note that each of our buses is identified by a four-digit vehicle number. Each rail car has a three-digit number. These numbers are painted on the inside and outside of the vehicle.
· Can you identify the operator? If you can’t get the badge number on the patch on his or her sleeve, can you give us a little description?
· Provide a description of what occurred and, if it occurred while you were in route, let us know where.
You can contact us at your convenience but we also recommend doing it as soon as possible after the event occurs.
There are three ways to let us know. The first way is to fill out the form available on-line. You can find it here: http://webapps2.metro.net/customercomments/
The second way is to send an e-mail to Customer Relations. This option is probably better if you want to ask a question, request copies of timetables or maps, or give us a general suggestion.
Both of these options are available to you 24/7.
The third option is to call our Customer Relations agents at (213) 922-6235. They’re available Monday-Friday from 8:00 am – 4:15 pm.
This is your system. Let us know how it’s going out there. Thanks for being one of our customers and we appreciate your input. Really!